Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: SANDY WEST We All Love You,

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Starzbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just read today about Sandy's condition. I would like to pass on my best to Sandy and hope she gets better soon. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    Be strong, be brave be with us.

    <font color="#ffffff" size="1">[ August 09, 2006 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Starzbhoy ]</font>

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Loner's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2006
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sandy,

    Since I'm a Runaways fan (I think 1977) you have been my favourit. The power and control that surrounds you on photo's is enormous.
    I was shocked to read about your condition.
    My prayers are about you and as I type this I hear you banging the drums on 'C'mon'.
    Lots of love and all the best from Rotterdam, Holland.

    (D*@n, what a first post...)

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Welcome aboard Loner!

    Thanks for keeping us updated Hawk!

    Sending Sandy love and prayers, as always!

    Gus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •